Thursday, July 2, 2009

One More Sleep

The wait has been slightly more difficult ever since I figured out that I haven't actually taken any drugs that could result in a false positive on a pregnancy test. OWD has (note to OWD - don't do a pregnancy test, it'll be a false positive), but I have not. So I could actually do one.

Why won't I?

Well, for one thing, we have a plan that will allow us to find out the news together, at a specific time and place, and delivered to us by someone who can support us if needed.

Also, I'm a little bit terrified.

But whatever happens, I won't regret the last two weeks. It has been wonderful to think that I really could be pregnant. I've never been so happy to give up things I enjoy - like caffeine, alcohol and aspartame. It has been just amazing to think of what could be happening to my body. And even if I'm not pregnant, no one can take away these past two weeks. They've been a treasure.

Also, it's been great to lie in the sun with my eyes closed, and picture myself soaking up all the good wishes and love and happy vibes that people have been sending our way. So if you've been sending them, I've been receiving them.

But yeah. Terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment