Saturday, July 4, 2009

Over the Moon

We got some amazing news yesterday - I'm pregnant. I had pretty much convinced myself that I wasn't, and was steeling myself for that news. Everyone at the OFC is delighted - Denise and Dr. G. were laughing and hugging.

I'm a little terrified to be happy. It doesn't seem real. It's like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Next step is a week 6 ultrasound, which will also check for fetal heart rate. So that's the next hurdle. I think that may also determine exactly how many babies we're looking at. *grin*

It felt wonderful to go to Chapters yesterday and buy a book of pregnancy dos and don'ts. I felt like screaming the news from the rooftops. But at the same time, it's been really nice to have a secret just between me and Bundy. We are the only ones who know right now, and that feels pretty special.

No comments:

Post a Comment