Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Three More Sleeps

Today's plan for distraction includes watching the new episode of True Blood on TMN on Demand, and trying not to pig out. Yesterday I had chips for dinner. (Caveat - I actually had a very balanced day, diet-wise. Lots of fruits and veggies, some dairy. But also, chips for dinner.) Chips for dinner + limited activity = I've gained a few pounds. *shrug* I can't stress about it - it's for a good cause, and I'll work it off when I can exercise again.

(Aside - the PC General's Tao Chicken chips are really tasty. Almost as good as the Szechwan.)

I did let myself walk as far as the Glebe yesterday. (But that's only just over 3 km, and I've gotten used to doing between 8 km and 10 km.)

Kept busy yesterday by cleaning the kitchen and reading. Went to bed early.

In other news, I will NOT pee on a stick today.

No comments:

Post a Comment