Monday, November 16, 2009

Emails

Email from me to Janine: 

TMI, but I had to share:

I really, really hope I can get through this afternoon without throwing up because I just ate my favourite broccoli and cauliflower salad for lunch and I'm terrified that if I puke it up, I'll never want to eat it again.

Email from Janine to me:

LOLz

That's not TMI at all!

Anyway, I hope you keep it down. Is it possible that you need to increase your dosage of Diclectin?? My poor "tossing a sidewalk pizza" pandaone!

Email from me to Janine: 

I don't think I *can* increase the dosage - I'm at the max. *sigh*

Ah, well. It's a small price to pay, in the grand scheme of things. I just really hope today is a puke-free day (a rarity lately) because, as mentioned, I really like that salad! LOL.

I've been very fortunate, though, in WHERE I've tossed my cookies. So far there's only been one "not in a bathroom" incident, and that was in the privacy of my cubicle, and I was resourceful enough to pull out a plastic bag just in time.

Cross your fingers that I don't actually toss a real sidewalk pizza!

Email from Janine to me:

*nods*

And if it's any comfort, if you end up doing a technicolour yawn in a location that is not your bathroom, you can make it work for you later. When people are telling "hilarious places I've upchucked" stories, you can say "I totally ralphed in the following hilarious places...".

In the end, it'll all work out.

...and you know Moe will love it. He'll be like "Mummy, tell me about the time you threw up in that place and it was awful!" and you'll be like "It was a dark and stormy night, and my belly was full of you. I loved you very much and I was going home from work, and I stopped to watch the Shriner's Parade going by. All of a sudden, I didn't feel well and I RAN OUT INTO THE PARADE! I wanted to go stick my head into a garbage can that I saw across the street, but I was blocked by the parade!!!!"

Moe: YAAAAAAAY MOMMY!

You: "but I was blocked by a CLOWN CAR!!! And you know how Auntie Bambi feels about clowns!!"

Moe: SHE HATES THEM!

You: Exactly. So I put my head inside the clown car and I made 37 clowns really really unhappy! It was AWFUL.

Moe: MOMMY YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

Email from me to Janine: 

*grins* I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment