Monday, May 25, 2009

These drugs are kicking my butt.

Just a little rant.

These drugs are kicking my ass.

I'm exhausted. I'm not sleeping well (hard to find a position to sleep in). I'm emotional, irritable, having problems concentrating. My boobs are super sore (and according to my husband, are larger). I generally feel like crap.

On the bright side, my progesterone levels were great after Saturday's blood test and I'm now taking the progesterone in pill form, instead of injection. This means the back tenderness will calm down for a bit. We continue this way until I get a period, which will be the end of the mock.

Then we do the whole thing again, but for reals this time, and hopefully with a transfer.

In the meantime, I just needed to express that the drugs are kicking my butt. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment