Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dear Moe (29 Weeks)

Hi, darling. You have been a very, very busy little guy lately - so much movement, it's crazy. Sometimes, I like to sit and watch you move in my belly. You are doing some hard-core development these days, so I'm doing my best to take in lots of good nutrients for you.

My belly is getting quite a bit bigger - so much so that I only have two pairs of pants that I can wear outside! And I'm starting to slow down now - I can't walk as fast, I need to sit down more, and I find myself getting more and more tired. I'm looking forward to the holiday so the two of us can chill out a bit and relax.

As I prepare for this one, I'm having a hard time imagining what next Christmas will be like, little bean. You'll be about nine months old, celebrating your first Christmas ever. It's very surreal.

I love you - keep growing strong, and I'll keep trying to eat right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment