Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17, 2009

Good appointment with Dr. G. We determined that my current emotions are normal, to be expected, and really honking hard to deal with.

And she reminded me that whatever happens, she’s with me every step of the way. So in a few months, we’ll all be together in that office... whether we are all crying together and eating donuts or celebrating and determining next steps while eating donuts. Either way, apparently, there will be donuts.

Which is good. Because by the time we’re done, I’m totally going to deserve a donut.

And she told me that I am indeed a very brave little toaster and that there is absolutely nothing more I could be doing to prepare myself for this. And to be really good to myself – to continue with exercise, yoga, acupuncture and to start regular massage therapy. It’s important that my body not feel stressed.

And to call the OFC later this week and follow up on why no one’s called me for another appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment